Gun control

By Anonymous - 17/07/2021 10:59

Today, I took my 15-year-old daughter to our local shooting range for her birthday, as she requested. While she was setting up a target in front of me, I jokingly pulled the trigger and shouted, "Think Fast!" not realizing that the safety was off. I shot my daughter in the arm on her birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 175
You deserved it 4 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought an elemental part of gun safety was to never point it at anyone, even in jest?

wtf were you thinking?! never ever ever aim a weapon at someone unless you intend to use it. this is why!!! that's common sense gun safety. AND you even knew it was loaded!!

Comments

probably should of lost your ltc to carry and if your state doesn't require one then you should just be flat out banned from having firearms. literally the stupidest thing I have read on here and shouldn't have even been posted.Idiot.

I'm now less pro2A knowing people like you own them.

phybreawptic 13

Please get rid of all your firearms.

DuckyDee 6

You’re a special kind of stupid, aren’t you???? 4 Basic Rules that you should ALWAYS remember: Treat every gun as if it is loaded; Know your target and what is beyond it; Always point the muzzle in a safe direction; Keep your finger off of the trigger until you’re ready to shoot. You cloudless be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and child endangerment at the very least. Idiot.

MichaelUSMC 3

you are a ******* idiot. never point your weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot and keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you intend to fire

What. THE ****. Did I just read. I won't reiterate what these other 50 people have said about what a colossal idiot you are. How ******* dare you. You admitted to squeezing the trigger. First off, you should know better than to point a gun at ANYTHING you don't intend to kill, but squeezing the trigger? I would see you arrested for attempted murder. Thank you, so much, for making yet another example for the anti-gun camp to leech off of. I wish your daughter a speedy recovery and I hope you take this as a lesson about tempting fate. You could have killed your child, and for what? A prank? It's only a prank when everyone laughs, dude, and I doubt your daughter would've laughed even if you hadn't ******* SHOT HER. I hope to god your daughter grows up to have more sense than you. I hope the police have already seized your guns and put you on a ******* list. I implore you to both never pick up a firearm for the rest of your life, and to pay for this by feeling guilty until the day you die.

randybryant799 20

Seriously? Anyone who knows anything about guns knows you never ever point it at anyone unless you intend to shoot.