Growing old disgracefully

By adam - 05/12/2015 14:54 - Czech Republic

Today, my dad is having his midlife crisis, bought a Mercedes, along with having a girlfriend less than half his age. I was trying to be supportive, until I found out he is funding his midlife crisis with my university loan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 257
You deserved it 1 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ooooh he bought a girlfriend? Where do they sell those?? :D

The good news is that your credit history must be good. My student loan is not even close to affording a car & a gf.

Comments

Ooooh he bought a girlfriend? Where do they sell those?? :D

Lol that's exactly what I thought. Grammar is more important than people realize. And btw, what's with the midlife crisis for these dads?

Mathalamus 24

Probably bored with his life? I would be, if I got to 50...

#2 typically you guy girlfriends from city street corners at night. =)

If the guy shows them the money, the girlfriends will come... by themselves. The guy need not be on the lookout.

Right next to that Mercedes car showroom!!

You must be 12 of you dont understand that u can "buy a girlfriend". It's a figure of speech but it is used to refer to all goldiggers

#27 Clearly you have no idea so I'll tell you. After you pass a certain age, say 40 , you can truly have fun in life. Ask the elderly and you'll see... some people never stop having fun. It is a myth that as you get older you stop having fun. You just do it differently, that's all.

The good news is that your credit history must be good. My student loan is not even close to affording a car & a gf.

Time to get your mobey back! Hope you don't have to sue him, OP

Who on Earth would sue their own father? No matter how shitty they've been you just don't do that. Besides, his father has already cost him enough money without legal fees on top of it!

A father does not do what his father did...

Just live out a common porno and bang your new step mom.

That's somehow creepy, and really clever dude :p

How does your dad have access to your loan? But I'm sorry that's utterly shite, try and persuade him to give the money back?

Omfgitsmia 15

When I started college at 18, my mom and I had kind of a joint banking account so she could make sure I had money and didn't overdraw my account. I'm guessing OP has the same set up.

IridianShadow 20

It was probably a package deal or she came along as a free gift after purchase.

PANDORUM89 21

car companies always trying to one up each other. Why go to BMW and get a watch when you can come to Mercedes and get a GF! fine print is where they get you though. GFs take feeding and money... so in the end you pay more than going for the watch and BMW.

That's not right. And is he going to pay you back? Probably not

hobbs96 26

I was waiting for someone to notice yesterday's fml.

Two midlife crises in a row! Wonder if it's the same dad...

yenze 18

Probably not considering the other one was in the united states

FML's always come in multiples. Kind of like the rule of threes.