Great input, dad

By shamed - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my father met my boyfriend for the first time at dinner. The only thing he said to him the whole evening was, "Are you circumcised?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 786
You deserved it 3 399

Top comments

chels1994 11

Why would your dad want to know that...?

Comments

chels1994 11

Why would your dad want to know that...?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Religious reasons, most likely.

Tadeusz_fml 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Xx_Dakota_xX 1

OP say no he has a 4in foreskin

67 hahahhaa your not funny now go dig a hole and don't come out until you get wiser :)

No, 67 question IS actually relevant ! You muslimit negative comments about him.

Your father was rude to cut the conversation short.

hillbillyboy1993 7

I'm guessing Dad collects dried foreskins. When he has enough he's going to use them to make a collage of Jerry Springer. Hey, I said I was guessing?

annaHU4L49 0
chels1994 11

pervert fetish reasons like collecting dry foreskin? D:

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why? Is not being circumcised something to be ashamed of?

No, not at all. But the father seems pretty intent on his daughter's boyfriend being circumsized that I imagine that if they boyfriend were uncircumsized, it could be uncomfortable for the boyfriend, not that it already isn't. I guess I didn't make myself clear.

He might actually want the boyfriend to be uncircumcised (unlikely I know)

Wether you are or are not circumcised has no bearing on pleasure.

tittymagic 0

171- how would you know? Unless you got circumcised after you lost your virginity, which is highly unlikely. If you did, I have the highest respect for you because of the pain you would have to endure...

bigfoot89 4

not true- the foreskin holds nerve cells that u get pleasure from. also from having no foreskin covering the rad your whole lode, the head is exposed and becomes desensitised.

bigfoot89 4

*covering your head your whole life*

Epsilonyx 15

He's just worried about the level of pleasure he'll be providing you with. What a caring father. :')

Torva_fml 16

Having more skin on your dick has nothing to Do with female pleasure...

Epsilonyx 15

Theres barley any difference. Sum girls even says it feels better

Epsilonyx 15

I've heard many girls say different, lol. BUT OKAY EVERYONE IS RIGHT I AM WRONG AND DUMB k

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Arguing over what type of penis feels better is akin to arguing what type of fruit tastes better. It's different for everyone,. Statistics are also irrelevant, because either your girl likes it better or she doesn't. Or, maybe, she just doesn't give a shit.

Uncircumcised is slightly better- less friction.

audiophileMom 11

102 - you certainly are. And a virgin, obviously!

ChrisTheCalm 9

It's not MORE skin Torva, it's the normal, natural skin we all guys come with at birth. It's not abnormal.

leadman1989 15

156 - Avoid speaking in absolutes some guys are born with out it. But it's recessive.

Was he wanting to know because secretly your father is a closet gay?.... Or did he look greasy and your father wanted to know if he was, "clean"?...

His facial expression can say just that even if he chooses to answer politely. Dad's a creeper.

That must have been awkward for your boyfriend.

Mayjay122 7

What did he ask after that? Are u bare or bushy? Jk thats really really awkward either way

He did not say anything else, as it clearly states that in the post

Mayjay122 7

I know but I meant what if? Doesn't necessarily mean what OP posted is all the dad asked, it could have just been the ice breaker to many other awkward questions ya know?

I'm pretty sure "The only thing he said all evening" means, "The only thing he said all evening."