Great input, dad

By shamed - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my father met my boyfriend for the first time at dinner. The only thing he said to him the whole evening was, "Are you circumcised?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 786
You deserved it 3 401

Top comments

chels1994 11

Why would your dad want to know that...?

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20

He really sounds interested in your choice of boyfriend...

xbrit551 13

Uncircumcised penises are gross I hope your circumcised:)

Torva_fml 16

Skin is gross? You must be a freak if you think that.

You're quite pathetic, aren't you? It's nature to have an uncircumcised one.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

What if a guy said uncircumcised vaginas are gross?

xbrit551 13

Dude u can get rashes n crap under those things if your like that coool. And vaginas can't be circumcised...

mcthaidevil 0

Actually girls can be circumcised. It's a removal of the ********. It's a practice done somewhere in Africa I believe.

RainbowHeadache 2

If you don't take care of your dick you can get a rash. Circumcised or not. Yes, until the late 90s in the U.S. it was legal to circumcise a girl's clitoral hood. (pretty sure it was the 90s) Please crawl out from underneath the rock you're living under.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Yes they can, 66. Yes they can. It can just be the ******** but can include both the inner and outer lips as well. Google is your teacher. Also, cutting off any organ or part of your body is obviously going to prevent any problems with it, but by that logic we can rid ourselves of all disease by just committing suicide.

RainbowHeadache 2

If I remember right they also would sew up the vaginal opening until marriage.

66 unfortunately you are wrong. Many girls (I believe in certain parts of Africa) have undergone this type of mutilation. 40 is entitled to her opinion. I personally don't think it but if she feels that way, she feels that way. Just like there are many people that would think a woman with a larger labia has a gross ******. It's just skin, right? To each their own what they find attractive.

82 - Where would their period flow each month? You might want to re-check that. The cultures that perform female circumcision do so b/c they believe it keeps their women chaste. Sex will be too painful to enjoy so they won't step outside their marriage.

RainbowHeadache 2

I did just look it up. It says they'd leave a small enough opening for their periods to flow out but not big enough for penetration.

Your dad is a Neo-Nazi, and he just wanted to be discreet.

Torva_fml 16

Your picture is a circle jerk of pencils.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

That's how rainbows are made, 48.

Torva_fml 16

I learned something new! How ******* awesome. That reminds me of an FML I modded... Apparently 2 friends were seeing who could cum first... And one ended up with a mouth full of "milk".... Although I'm not certain how this happened, I thought I'd share!

Did he answer? Maybe he was trying to see if your guy was cool.

paige_autumn94 5

this sounds like a tactic to scare him away. Awkward!

I hope he said...."yes sir & according to your daughter I'm 4 inches longer than you and twice as thick, now she knows how a real man's is supposed to look & feel like...not your 4 inch fun size" JK...your dad sounds like a closeted bi/gay or some kinda worry wart who thinks maybe your boyfriend will steal his wife. Just sayin...no offense intended .

niamah 11

Because if he's not your father would have volunteered for the job!