Great input, dad

By shamed - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, my father met my boyfriend for the first time at dinner. The only thing he said to him the whole evening was, "Are you circumcised?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 786
You deserved it 3 401

Top comments

chels1994 11

Why would your dad want to know that...?

Comments

CuteDumBlonde64 11

One of the best quotes you can say at a dinner table:)

XXXsceneXXXkidzX 5

Your father has a interesting way of "breaking the ice" with that conversation starter.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You showed me. I'll go rethink my life now.

I dunno mate I think its a bit too nutty...

I don't know what uncircumcised guys you had in your life, but i can assure you, none of those i had where above WASHING. I pity you and woudn't touch the men in your area if cutting of skin is their way to get clean. You shoudn't either, by the way, the rest of their body probably wasn't much cleaner. Or can it be that you're just ignorant and actually believe the only way for a clean penis is having no foreskin?

RainbowHeadache 2

Why the hell does it matter if he still has his wiener trimmings or not?

As long as he's concerned, it's the thought that counts(:

Haha well my last name is Allison so my friends say it's sort of like I have two first names so I just go with it(:

Sorry. You remind me of one of my good friend who moved away, lol I dont know what the crap that has to do with a comment!

indeed, like "are you into grown up mens that asks weird questions?" ;)

I hope your boyfriend whipped it out to showed him. You know, just incase dad had other questions about his penis.

Your father probably enjoys having sex with your boyfriends on the side. You should devise a plan including a condom and hot sauce...

every1luvsboners 11

He obviously expects you to leave the tip on the table after the meal.