Great, I guess

By Anonymous - 14/12/2013 07:24 - Canada - Milton

Today, I told my boyfriend I was pregnant. He seemed thrilled, and went to buy some wine to celebrate. He left 11 hours ago and won't come back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 446
You deserved it 7 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact he said he was getting wine should've been the first hint.

Comments

Mackay92 14

If it wasn't planned the it was both you're faults

Hey, he knows what he does and does not want. Can you blame him?

Mackay92 14

For the people commenting that he shouldn't have had sex... she shouldn't have opened her legs

QueenOrangeSoda 21

Two-way street, actually. She doesn't seem upset about being pregnant. I think they should've communicated about sexual options and decisions before this could've occurred. Just my two cents.

In case you haven't realized…it takes TWO people to make a child. OMG….TWO…wow….so their both responsible for this.

Mackay92 14

@177 OMG it takes TWO seriously? I always thought women gave birth like the virgin Mary

DarkPrincess6669 10

Your pregnant and he was going to buy ALCOHOL that you can't drink, that should have gave it away that he wasn't coming back.

...are not 100% effective, so they could've been using them for all we know.

maybe he went to get wine.... from Italy, where the wine is better?

XxWormFoodxX 14

Maybe he got mugged on the way home

You do know you can't drink while you're preggers right?

A small amount of wine is fine. You just cannot be getting drunk. You should also have a doctors okay - just to be on the safe side.

My grandfather went to buy bread and cigarettes ....eighty three years ago ..... Hope your guy at least calls or something OP!