Good one

By Anonymous - 16/12/2012 00:06 - United Kingdom - London

Today, on the way out to buy groceries, my boyfriend asked if I'd like him to buy some of my favourite flowers. Happy with his rare show of affection, I said yes. When he returned, he gave me a bag of our usual brand of flour and laughed hysterically in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 294
You deserved it 4 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make cookies with them and then tell him he can't have any since he bought it for you as a gift.

Geometric 18

Your boyfriend is hilarious, I would laugh hysterically too :D

Comments

Quest_ 13

That's right, SHOVE IT UP HIS UGLY ASS.

What if his butt is actually beautiful? Don't judge :(

Your boyfriend has a good sense of of humor. If your so gullible to believe him, then you should move in with the family whose dad believes in that Mayan shit.

Explain how expecting to get flowers when your boyfriend tells you he is going to get them is the same as believing in the Mayan Prophecy?

*NewsFlash* Dad does not believe in the Mayan prophecy. I accept thumbs downs in a bundle please.

You, good sir, caught yourself... Therefore, I shall thumb you up.

I want to get thumbed down too! Omg this is a fun game guys x)

If she falls for him saying he's gonna get her flowers, but doesn't, how does that make her gullible?

BellaBelle_fml 23

Really?! Like everyone expects a bag of flour when their boyfriend/husband tells them that he is going to buy her favorite flowers for her.

That is pretty awesome, though I'd have him making me something to way using that.

RvidxrKlvn 8

Extra hilarious if he gave you chocolate too.

Bake him a bread worthy beating stick! Then use it on him!

You should get home and be like "How about some pussy tonight...;)" and then throw a cat at him.

sweetmama88 6
Obey_StudBoii 23

That was funny and even you know it. Let me give you an example, if it was me and my gf I'd laugh about it with her cause I'm just that kind of person. No need to be upset. Gotta keep the relationship alive by having a sense of humor.

You need: A: a sense of humor Or B: a new boyfriend! I've been married to a jokester for 25 yrs and we wouldn't have made it through all the hard times without his sense of humor!

crazytwinsmom 25
evesmith 3

Bitch he still got you flowers stop whining like a 4 year old