Good boy

By akasoor - 11/02/2013 01:51 - Canada - Hythe

Today, I went to the local pet store to purchase a large dog bed so my dog wouldn't sleep in mine. After I got home and set up her bed, I realized I forgot to buy dog treats. When I came home again, her new bed was torn to shreds, and she was still sleeping on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 317
You deserved it 5 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Punish your dog by eating its treats right in front of it.

Comments

Ah, dogs! They express their love in so many ways, so much nicer than others.

skyeyez9 24

I put my dogs in their dog crates when I leave the house. They cant destroy shit that way.

I train my dog to not destroy stuff when I leave the house. That way I don't have to put him in a small crate. If the dog destroys stuff, it might have separation anxiety or is maybe just badly trained.

If this were a cat, you'd all be saying YDI such a fickle bunch

I agree with an above poster. Crate train your dog. It will become their "den" and you never have to worry about leasing the house again. My dog lives his crate. It is in the living room, and he's currently taking his morning nap in it, with the door open, if course. When u leave, I give him something to chew and close the door. he's usually asleep when I return home.

Shock collars work great. Completely changed the relationship between my dog and myself.

Wow! I'm shocked to see how you would do such a thing. Dogs need to be trained/disceplined, not treated this harshly.

10showgirl 16

A dog has to know who its master is. It has to know that you are the boss. Put your foot down and teach it to obey you.... Don't let it on the bed for starters....

That dog is gonna get the beating of a lifetime...

Should've never let your dog sleep in the same bed as you in the first place...