Give me strength

By GotPunched - 11/04/2009 06:36 - Finland

Today, my girlfriend's friend told her she had seen me shopping with a cute girl. When I came back home, my girlfriend punched me in the face and asked who the girl was. Apparently her friend didn't tell her the "cute girl" was my three year-old niece. I lost a tooth from the punch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 98 687
You deserved it 5 608

Same thing different taste

Top comments

knowitall 1

Dump her. Dump her now. Abusive people are not good relationship material.

how's you neice? did your girlfriend punch her too??

Comments

You definitely got a girl with a fire punch... holy hell..

You definitely got a girl with a fire punch... holy hell..

chasem_fml 0

#55 you can not possibly be that dumb

I'd leave her ASAP. She's definitely not worth it.

Um... who says they saw a cute girl and just leave it at that, without saying it was a little girl? Unless the friend did it as a sort of joke.

RUN AWAY. Your girlfriend is obviously jealous and insecure, and she should have asked you who the girl was before punching you...especially that hard. And she based her conclusions on what her friend said, which is even more unfair to you.

If your girlfriend and her friend were talking and her friend said "a cute girl", wouldn't your girlfriend have asked questions like "Who was it?" "What did she look like?" or even a surprised "What??" to which her friend could say "Oh no it was just a baby"? And who says "a cute girl" when referring to a baby? Even the dumbest people could fathom the results of that. But if this is true, you're in an abusive relationship and you should probably get out of it ASAP.

That's abuse. Time for a new girlfriend.

#13 for the win. But probably we would have done the same thing in the gf's place. Blame it on the friend.

Clutch118 0

LOL #77 I had to do a double take on that one...