Genius

By joshua - 25/01/2010 21:24 - United States

Today, I got a call from my younger brother's school to pick him up immediately. He had a test today, but he had the brilliant idea that by telling everyone he had head lice, he could go home. I had to leave work to pick him up, and now I have to take him to a doctor so they can see if he can go back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 051
You deserved it 2 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

that really funny. I have a midterm tomorrow. I might just use that excuse.

wow he's a retard for doing that I would give him a punishment for that!!!

xlostwithoutu 0

Sounds like he needs a few good smacks. He sounds like a spoiled brat. FYL

Having to go to the doctor for head lice? That never happened when I was at school.

It's utter nonsense and a waste of your doctors time. Anyone with a brain and a comb can tell if you have lice. Here we have some volunteer parents who check all kids for lice periodically.

At my old school they required a note from a doctor before you go back and the school nurse doesn't even have to touch the kids if she thinks it's serious. All you need is a bit of dandruff and messy hair. And when I was growing up, we only had a school nurse for part of the day, so it's not that hard for a kid to just know when to say it. I don't think our school ever checked for lice come to think of it.

Why should this be your concern instead of a parent's or legal guardian's?

Maybe the OP is His brother's legal guardian. And that's not much of a good idea, he would probably have had to do that another time, most likely lunch.

nicotine17 0

Im my brothers guardian because my mom passed away so its not impossible.

mn_mpls 0

just wait till after work and punish him by making him sit in the office for a few hours

Comentator 0

boo hoo... You should have told them that hes lying to avoid the test, if you were that annoyed.