Fake it til you make it

By iamrose - 13/06/2009 05:16 - United States

Today, as I was rehearsing a kissing scene for a play, I realized that before this play, the last guy I had kissed was the same one I was kissing now. It was also for a play. Four and a half years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 961
You deserved it 5 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should take it as a sign that you're meant to be?

That's unfortunate, but a little bit cute!

Comments

#25 you are just 15 years old. I am 20 and I haven't hugged a girl!!! Well things like that happen. But you know we gotta wait till it has to happen! Nothing can be done!

oh quit your bitchin! ive never been kissed EVER! SO SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!

YDI. Put yourself out there and bag a nice boy. It can't be that hard for a girl to find a date.

Wait what the hell, how is this an FML? "Oh no! I haven't been a complete ***** like half the people on this site!" Your life is not ****** just because you haven't had many kisses in your life.

ericavel 0

I feel like the only reason I ever read FML anymore is for the comments. Most of these FMLs really suck ass (including this one), but the comments are damn funny. Keep them coming, people.

So you only kissed one guy in your life, only twice for 4 and a half years both of which are from a play. How is this an FML? Many people do not get kissed till late.

#25 OMG! You were born without arms and a mom? That is much more tragic than the OPs story.