Egg mode

By KillahCam - 26/01/2010 00:15 - United States

Today, my ten year-old brother told me that his thirteen year-old friend took one of my bras and two pairs of my underwear a few weeks ago. Apparently he took them out of my room, put them on, and has been sleeping with them ever since. He's coming to give them back tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 110
You deserved it 2 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Everyone be easy on the kid. Maybe he's Japanese.

Racist losers like you need to GTFO of this site. You probably do something similar to him if you're actually defending him. OP, Get rid of it as soon as you get it back. If you didn't notice they were gone the entire time, they couldn't have been valuable to you anyway.

LMAO! #12 wins and #13 needs to lighten up.

Anon9002 0

#13 should at least know a little about japanese sub-culture. Or something. ... I wonder how much unwashed underwear can fetch now...

I'm Japanese and I laughed out loud at #12's comment. XD It's bad, but it's so funny. (Assuming it was a joke and not to be mean.)

Soybean254 0

I love Japanese woman.... oh wait your taking about the kid never mind....

PenceyXD 0

Have a couple friends over when he gets there, and go all out dressing him up as a girl. Tell him he has to do it or you're going to tell his parents. I mean, if he's going to wear your clothes you should at least get a few laughs out of it.

I second that. Don't forget to take pictures...and especially don't forget to mail them to all of his friends afterwards!

Has it occurred to anyone that the reason why he took them was probably because he has tendencies he's afraid of admitting yet (either cross-dressing only or actual trans tendencies), but is too young to buy those clothes without risk of the parents catching him? Sure, he did bad by stealing, but torturing him in a humiliating and potentially traumatizing way with strangers is certainly not the way to retaliate. It would be gratuitous and cruel. A good stern talk about theft and its consequences on the other hand, would be nice...

He's ******* thirteen. He already knows stealing is wrong.

neddyy 0

Not only does she have no relation to him, he also deserves it. If OP takes advantage of his insecurity and announces to his school assembly that he's a perving cross-dresser... EPIC WIN

I'd say keep em because you never know he might be a future superstar or something. you'll have something memorable from him.

13 has a reason to be mad. that was a stupid comment! and yes I know things about japanese caulture.(yaoi)

it's ****** up that you look at animated ****

Why is it ****** up? **** is ****. Is it ****** up to read a **** text too?? That makes no sense.

Yaoi does not equal Japanese culture, fyi. It has aspects, but it does not include everything. And, frankly, 12 has a (joking, I presume) point. The Japanese are big on vending machines (anything from **** to coffee, and then some), and there are machines that sell panties. It is actually illegal in the country, now, to display vending machines selling used underwear, as they did before the law was passed in '93. Some countrymen/women still claim to see them around, though. So, 12 was making a comment at the expense of a fetishistic stereotype. It happens. Once people learn to laugh at themselves and their cultures, life becomes much less annoying and antagonistic.

Get your underwear back and throw it out as soon as you get it back, preferrably in front of the little twerp, then tell his parents/friends or blackmail him with doing so. Also, slap your brother and put a lock on your door as they've suggested if you havent already done so.

guess we all know how his friend is going to turn out...