Effective

By zstarr - 14/07/2012 11:15 - United States - Rome

Spicy
Today, I realized my boyfriend uses sex as a way to get me to stop talking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 617
You deserved it 32 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"And then Danielle actually had the cheek to call me a bitch in front of the whole salon whilst having my hair conditioned and..." That's nice, bend over baby.

Comments

Sounds like he was killing two birds with one 'stone'. What I'm curious about though, is how OP found out...hmm.... OP: Yes! Yes, righ-- BF: Shhh, it's okay babe, calm down. OP: But it feels so- BF: *Pulls out* Dammit, you always have something to say, don't you? **** this, I'm leaving. *walks out with pants around ankles*

You just break all the stereotypes huh noor?

And to make matters worse, your little brother then came in to wrestle with the pair of you?

XxEP1CFAC3xX 4

You just got that from the fml below this one -.-

Well, at least you're gettin' some, right? Better than nothing ;)

LonelyLoser93 3

It definitely is better than nothing. :( I never get anything. Still maybe OP just wants communication in which case, like others have said, incorporate it into sex.

SmittyJA24 26

I have the same problem (?) at home.... my wife will occasionally give me a BJ & talk even less!!

LonelyLoser93 3

You sir are a boss. And very lucky. My respect goes to you.

Its still an enjoyable way to silence someone

mrnuleef 7

Thats a nice discrete method. Better than stfu.