Dude, you OK?

By Anonymous - 30/04/2012 00:23 - United States

Today, I was so insecure, I got scared of what people might think of my fingers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 661
You deserved it 6 041

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think your comment may have been cut sho

Psychologist? Psychiatrist? Psyduck? We will never know.

Comments

littlemsweirdo 12

Do you have terribly deformed fingers? Because my teacher has extremely hairy and pimples exploding with pus fingers. And she was also born with her pinky flopping the other way. It is GUH-ross.

Some people have foot and hand fetishes, so they actually judge people not by how they're face looks or like that but by they're hands or feet

jillybee101 7

Because the first thing I critique about a person is their fingers.

Don't worry about it so much! There's a lot of worse things than ugly fingers.(:

FYLDeep 25

People judging you by your fingers? I wouldn't count on it...

sicwitit 0

I actually don't like people looking at my hands and fingers also I am insecure of them too

"omg look at her dry cuticles" Why insecurity? Take care of yourself and don't give a flying monkey **** about people who have no business being in your business. They probably have uneven ears and morning breath that could be bottled up for use as tear gas.

Are you the offspring of Freddie Kreuger?

Reasons I take issue with this comment: A) Pretty sure Krueger's balls were burned off... B) That was a glove, and gloves aren't passed along through heredity. C) Even if gloves were passed along, OP's post concerns fingers. D) Under no circumstances did I want to have to think about a poor mother giving birth to a baby wearing a Freddy Krueger glove, and you have caused me to do so.

Is it because your boyfriend awoke to you wiping boogers on his mouth?