DUDE! WTF?

By imanidiot - 03/03/2009 06:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I'd been sat in traffic for about an hour. I've heard stories about people doing the dirty in their cars, and I never do anything risky so I thought, why not, I'll be here a while, no one can see me: I'll masturbate. Midway through, I heard a tap on my driver's window. It was a police officer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 258
You deserved it 152 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How in the world did you think nobody would see you?? Doesn't your car have windows like the rest of us?

Sora_fml 0

lmao, shoulda told him that it itched, you were just scratching. Or ask if he wanted to join in.

Comments

For some reason I assumed this was a female until I read the comments, I have no idea why. Also... I'm weirded out by how multiple people have mentioned doing it WHILE driving. Seriously? I would not be able to multitask that way, lol. But I'm already a bad driver.

carriealana 0

HEHEH #10. But anyways, it's not that weird. I've heard of people doing that in their cars all the time. Which kind of creeps me out when I'm driving, knowing other people on the road could be masturbating.

this is absurd and disgusting...now i will wonder randomly who is doing it...ur a perve and so are all the other freaks that do it...keep it in your pants til ur not in the public eye...i'm glad u got in trouble...

Kizzah 0

I always ********** in the car. I had an ****** once, and I got in an accident. I stopped since then.

yeah #52. i thought it was a female too. and i would find it EXTREMELY hard to do that in a car while driving

MassiveAttack_fml 0

Enjoy life on the sex offender registry, and avoid school zones.

Hahahaha....have some self control, man.

MelancholyArtist 0

lol i don't get why people think this is disgusting. alot of people get excited at the thrill of doing that in public and the idea of getting caught. (tho you're not SUPPOSED to really get caught!) i mean, most people i know have had sex in a car, given road head, or masturbated in a car. its not uncommon and on the list of sexually perverted acts, this isn't even close to the top.