By Anonymous - 20/08/2015 17:25 - United States - Houston

Today, I was driving home. I desperately needed the bathroom, so I was speeding a little bit. A cop pulled me over and gave me hell. He said he'd heard my story a hundred times and didn't believe me. I couldn't hold it and ended up marinating in my own piss while he ran my plates. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 068
You deserved it 2 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well...did he still give you the ticket?

wangwong 8

When you gotta go... you gotta go..

I'm guessing op wasn't near a toilet/gas station other wise they probably would have.

Depending where in Texas op lives, there are long stretches of nothing.

tantanpanda 26

State troopers are assholes in Texas, or maybe cops in most areas are lenient. They will stop you if you're even 1mph over the speed limit. In Houston, you can go 9mph above the speed limit and they won't do anything.

Probably took his sweet ass time just to be a dick. -.- ftp

ninjamadi 16

That's when you get out of the car and squat or un zip (doesn't say what OP is) and piss there beside your car. bet he'd believe you then

yeap he'd believe him and then write him another ticket.

Schizomaniac 24

Then get slapped with an indecent exposure charge and possibly have to register as a sex offender. YEAH!

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Relax, he'd get shot way before any of that shit.

Buahahahaha, that's terrible #14!! But so funny ahaha. "No worries. You'll end up with a bullet to the knee before getting a ticket." On a serious and sad note, that's very very possible nowadays...

indecent exposure is a nice fat go straight to jail card, do not pass go. do not collect $200. in some places he'd probably get hit with extra charges just for the he'll of it.

You weren't serious were you? Please tell me you were kidding.

ninjamadi 16

sarcasm is lost on the Internet. sorry I even tried

ever thought you are just not as funny as you think you are?

Cops can be such assholes, it's like they're not even human sometimes. Sorry OP.

People who generalise a whole community of people, based on actions of a few can be such an asshole, don't you think? And no i am not even remotely related to any cop

Or maybe, just maybe, the cop is just tired of all the crappy excuses from people trying to talk their way out of tickets that he just didn't believe the OP.

Off topic I know, but love your Grumpy Cat icon. And yes not all cops are mean, just the select few that end up in the news.

When you hear enough excuses, you get over it really fast.

You have every reason to be pissed. You should have whizzed right there to make it obvious. Then again, he might cite you for indecent exposure...

Pissing on yourself is like having an amazing friend. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warm feeling it gives you!

Should have just pulled over earlier and gone or done it before you left

townailz 16

Not everyone can just stop at a gas station. He could have been miles from one.