Do me

By noneofthesex - 10/02/2009 20:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I sent a text to my boyfriend saying, "Come over and do me." He never responded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 525
You deserved it 12 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Maybe he just didn't receive it. Or was asleep. Or phone died. Or out. So many reasons he didn't answer, you should've called him instead.

xsydbabyx 0

Voice always works better. Shoulda called him. Or involve food. They always come for food. Come...to the house of course. Or go to worse case scenario. OMG HE WAS CHEATING ON YOU RIGHT THAT SECOND! DUMPTHTBITCHKTHXBAI.

Yeah, I work right after school til like 8, so that's 12 hours of the day I'm not staring at my phone constantly going OMFG TXT ME PLEEZ I MISSES JOO... Honestly, sex isn't going to get a guy to pay attention to you 100% of the time. I mean come on, I haven't been laid in months and I simply would not just get up and go to someone's house just for sex. *shrug* That's just me, stuck in my traditional views though. I've always been a little odd.

chicks need to stop over reacting, maybe his phone was dead! quit whining

I kind of have to agree with some of the other people here and call a double standard. If this was a guy telling his girlfriend to come over to have sex with him, he would be called every nasty name in the book by every female on this site. Since this is a girl, every one assumes HE is CHEATING. How does that work? Maybe he was busy. Or asleep. Get the facts before you blame the guy for cheating.

You shouldn't text your "boyfriend" to come over and have sex with you. He could've been offended, jeeze.

Hich17 0

...Seriously? You're slutty enough to say "F my life" because your boyfriend didn't respond to your booty-call? Get a damn hobby.

mexiwrestler93 0

So 44 clearly hasn't gotten laid people have needs. Dummy

Ok seriously, he probably just wants to wait untill marraige. That is the right thing to do, so you should respect him for it. Sex is special and should should only be shared between married adults.