Desperate

By Anna - 02/12/2012 08:03 - United States - Monroe

Today, my guy friend kept complaining that no one had asked him to the dance, so he probably wasn't going to go. I suggested that we go together. He laughed until his face was bright red and said, "I don't think I'll ever get that desperate." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 981
You deserved it 2 648

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enormouselephant 15

Why is this guy your friend? Asshole.

I reckon it's time to find yourself a new friend.

Comments

Well that's obviously why, he doesn't have a date, because he's a completely rude ********. As a comeback, you should have said "Well there's a reason why you don't have a date. Most girls don't like a guy with a small dick, especially when half of it is shoved into their personality. Or "You should wear a condom on your head because if your going to act like a dick, then you might as well look like one."

Do you have a trademark on those? 'Cuz I am so gonna steal them!

Three things: First: 12 I wish I could thumbs up that comment like a MILLION times! :) Second: OP please remove this friend from your life cuz he's CLEARLY a total asshole. Third: I'd LOVE to meet the three hundred people who said YDI and PUNCH each and every one in the face.

I agree with 1,2, and 3. Like how can you even say that OP deserved it.

Haven't you heard? All friends nowadays talk like that. Just call him worthless and laugh it off.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Were you being sarcastic? Sorry for responding if so. But none of my friends speak to me that way, it's blatantly disrespectful. If they did, they wouldn't be considered a friend anymore. I don't know anyone who would put up with that kind of treatment.

Driblets 8

To be fair, my friends and I talk like that to each other but I guess that is just out special relationship because we all know we are just trying to be funny and not insulting. Sometimes when we go to far we just ask the other person to back off.

Yeah...this guy is not a friend. Ditch him.

Perhaps? People like that doesn't deserve anyone caring for them what so ever. Op did a kind gesture and was treated like shit. fyl op. (and remove this friend from your life asap)

Now YOU know why he has nobody to go with. Maybe you should let HIM know too. P.S. He's a dipshit.

Found out why no one wants to go with him. He's a douchebag!

Ask someone else out. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

No one asked "him" vs him asking someone? He should try to take charge or he has no one else to blame but himself. He sounds like a jerk so I'm not surprise no one wants to date him.

doglover100 28

Leave the daft twat to sit at home alone then. If he thinks he's so much better than you, why can't he get a date? Go have fun without him.