Denial

By Anonymous - 19/05/2009 06:19 - United States

Today, I was driving in my very own car that I bought and paid for myself, when I stopped at a stop light. Then I noticed the truck in front of me turn on his reverse lights. I honked desperately. He hits me, looks out the window and says, "I see no damage" and drives away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 445
You deserved it 3 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"...my very own car that I bought and paid for myself..." lol, someone's learned from comments on past FMLs.

Hope you got his license plate number

Comments

#12 that's incredibly unfair. For a start, the OP was at a stop light. You're not supposed to reverse at a stop light, so the OP couldn't have reversed away from the guy in front anyway. There were probably other cars behind the OP preventing reversing anyway. Thus it is NOT the OP's fault that the guy in front reversed into them! and #19, history has a happy habit of repeating itself so quit complaining. OP: I hope your insurance works out.

This happened to me the other day, too. I backed up as much as I could and then started honking and eventually laying on my horn. The guy didn't drive away, and there really was no damage so he just gave me his card and we left it at that. If someone drove away I would have called it in to the police out of spite, even if there was no damage. Hopefully you got his plates, because if there is any damage you should go through his insurance, not yours. And yeah, sometimes on roads, there are things behind you. In the case of OP it was probably cars. In my case it was a parking lot full of people.

beebeeL 1

lol suxx 4 yuu . but i mean if there was no damageee ... ??

Kalofinator 0

Hahaha! I just imagine a big Scandinavian muscle man saying that. "I see no damage." I agree with most everyone else - hope you got his license plate number!

Please please please tell me you got his licence plate number! Call him on it, even if he didn't cause any damage, it's that kind of attitude that causes bigger problems for people later on. No one that is that dumb should be driving, and if it was an accident he shouldn't have been such an arse! Hope the car is ok though!

You should have gotten his plate number, I guess. Also, saying "proceeded to" is getting old even if you did it once, doing it twice makes it even worse.

thisishilarious 0

get the plates, call it a hit and run and make his redneck ****** ass burn.

Well I'm glad that you have your very own car that you got with your very own money.. as opposed to what, stealing it?

alwaysalady 0

I had a brand new car for 10 days and I was PARKED in a lot with my little sisters in the car, hadn't even turned it on, because I was giving one of them a drink, and this dumbass in a huge, lifted bronco t-boned me at at least 45 mph. it scooted my car over 8 inches, inverted two doors, gave everyone concussions, and he drove away. When he came back, to pick up his brother (this was at a school) the cops were there. He said, "I did it, and I don't care." He did 1700 worth of damage to a 1900 car. I feel for you dude.

shawn1020 0

scooted it over only 8 inches? if he was going 45 mph and hit you.. it would have scooted it across the entire parking lot..