Cute

By Catfish - 29/03/2018 01:30

Today, I met the "cute guy" I've been chatting with online for a few months. He never smiled in pics, but I didn't think anything of it until I got to his place and he started talking. He didn't have a single tooth in his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 840
You deserved it 592

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean you can help him by some fake teeth. Dentures even don't look bad. If you turn him down just because he is missing teeth, he'll not feel good about himself, especially if he can't afford any solution.

Donut_Wizard 23

Comments

With online dating, you need to insist on the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth!

Wait wait wait. You met up with someone at his place without even once talking to him in person or over the phone?

I have a friend who has that issue. Hes very self conscious about it, he just cant afford the extensive surgery to fix it. His was caused by a medication to help with organ failure. But he is the nicest and kindest person, dont judge a book by its cover. be cautious but dont judge till you know the full story.

I feel like it depends on why they have no teeth. Is it because of drugs, or problems they couldn't help? If it's drugs, bye. If it's a medical problem they couldn't fix then sure, who cares.

chessu 21

Everyone in this comment section has been writing such nice comments and while I don't disagree that it doesn't necessarily mean poor hygiene (I mean, it probably doesn't - they'd be ugly, but still there) and doesn't define a person etc., but I'm not going to lie - if it's someone I've just met (so we're not friends, there's no personal connection yet, half of the agenda was to f*ck etc.) the lack of teeth of everyday basis would definitely be a turn off and I'm not sure I'd want to pursue it, but obviously it's a such a horrible reason for that person as they are probably self-conscious enough about it, so yeah - FYL!

raspution 21

Assuming it isn't a sign that he gets in daily fistfights or smokes meth, not a deal breaker. I assume he plans to get this fixed as soon as he can, and then he'll be gorgeous. Get your hooks into him while he's, I dunno, a five? and hang on til he transforms into a ten. Of course, if you absolutely can't stand him in his current predicament, you don't deserve him in his future hot state.

Think of it this way, if he ever turned into a zombie you don't have to worry about being bitten. You practically could use him like Michone used her zombies.

so what... when I meet my fiance he didnt have all his.. he has a heart condition and it affects your teeth... dont be petty

how could he talk?did you have dinner? how could he eat?

Depending on his age and circumstances, no teeth might be acceptable if he gets or wears dentures. My first thought, though was “meth user”. A history of using meth (an illegal and highly addictive drug) can result in losing most teeth. On the other hand if you are both elderly or he was in a bad accident, then the teeth loss is not necessarily an issue.