Cute but… TMI

By heytherexo - 05/04/2009 02:10 - United States

Today, while I was showering, my 3 year-old son came to the bathroom and put on all my makeup. Once I got out of the shower, I got a camera I had and took a few adorable shots. Afterwards, I sent the images to all my friends and family. Then I realized the reflection on the mirror was me fully naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 955
You deserved it 93 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, I recieved and email from my sister that had pictures of my nephew with tons of makeup on, the pictures were adorable but in the reflection it showed my sister taking the picture. Fully naked. FML

oooh_dear 0

you couldnt even put on a towel or anything after your shower? hope you shaved.

Comments

you didn't realize this before you sent them?

tmlgurl 0

Pretty flippin' awesome if you ask me. Topic of conversation for the next few family gatherings I'd say. Hahaha.

I've seen this on like 20 different sites. BS.

perfectwinds 0

To all of the people saying she's gross for being naked in front of her 3 year old son... Get over it! He came out of there!! A lot of kids are still taking baths with their parents at that age, there's nothing wrong with it!

LAXer9393 0

i don't find anything wrong with being naked in front of your son. but i can't help but thinking that that is an epic FAIL!

Minstrels 0
mpwga 0

ew. ur poor family. they don't want to see ALLL that.

alex_vik 0

#95 - Your son is going to kill you when you do that. If he's a little caring, you're going to be lucky to just get off with a smack in the face.

it's not that bad that she was naked in front of her son. he's only 3, and plenty of parents shower with their children at that age, its makes it a lot easier. plus, if she was home alone, it would have been safer to have him in the bathroom with her where she could still keep an eye on him rather than leave him alone.

FukMeFukU 0

You people are all so imature... I saw my mom naked until i was about 6... I mean.. it may be alittle different cause im a girl, but he was 3 years old! 3 YEARS OLD! Hes practacly still a baby! Hes seen her boobs before, AND SUCKED ON THEM. And obviously, He LIVED in her ****** for 9 months.. If he were any older than 4.. it would be wrong.. but at the momment, hes still a baby! So just lay off.

monnanon 13

why is four the cut off. its never wrong to see nudity. embarrasing yes wrong? no