Cute but… TMI

By heytherexo - 05/04/2009 02:10 - United States

Today, while I was showering, my 3 year-old son came to the bathroom and put on all my makeup. Once I got out of the shower, I got a camera I had and took a few adorable shots. Afterwards, I sent the images to all my friends and family. Then I realized the reflection on the mirror was me fully naked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 953
You deserved it 93 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, I recieved and email from my sister that had pictures of my nephew with tons of makeup on, the pictures were adorable but in the reflection it showed my sister taking the picture. Fully naked. FML

oooh_dear 0

you couldnt even put on a towel or anything after your shower? hope you shaved.

Comments

I'd have to see the pics to tell whether this is really an FML or not. It might not be that bad.

Be sure to crop yourself out of the pictures and save them. Pull them out and show them to his girlfriend after they've been dating for a while. We have pictures ready for our grandsons girlfriends. Cruel? Not really, it's a way to give her a glimpse of what their children will be like. Those of you upset because she was nude around her three year old need to lighten up. The modern attitude towards nudity is silly. Mankind went through thousands of years raising children with a healthy attitude towards their bodies. Now we have to deal with anorexia, bulimia, body dysmorphic disorder, and others.

eoh42 0

This is what you get for thinking your little delinquent child is cute, rather than a pest. If you would have beat his ass and sent him to bed for being a little brat, then you would not be in this mess. Simple as that.

Dichoscillation 0

I used to do that too, with the makeup! And dresses. I was one of those little kids who love to play with makeup, wear dresses, and play with dolls. Definitely lends credit to the whole "gay is genetic" thing. Oh well! Be more careful next time.

put on clothes especially when there are children in your presence.

#96 you might want to skip procreating.

kellster 2

And now you look like a pervert. Congrats! Maybe don't take pics of your kids while nude??

Hmmm... I can tell who the mothers are here 1) Any mother knows that being naked in front of your three year old is no big deal. 2) Any mother also knows that when you're child does something cute your first thought is to grab the camera, not to put a towel on! In short I expect all the "I would do that too"s too be fellow mothers!

monnanon 13

well said my friend. hence the reason i am so glad i am a mother in the camara phone age :)