Customers from Hell

By notoneatall - 07/07/2014 03:39 - Canada - Oakville

Today, I got called a cunt at work by a customer. What could I have said that could have caused them to say that? "Have a great day." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 669
You deserved it 3 948

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Clearly doesn't like being told what to do with his day

The joys of working with the public!

Comments

You decided to be polite to a member of society? We must never communicate to others, ever. But seriously, sorry OP for his crappy mood!

Probably someone who was having a bad day and you telling him "have a great day" made him lash out.....you might even see him the next day to apologize for his behavior, it's happened before. Or not. Either way, don't take dwell too much on it, you'll face plenty of rude customers in the future. Just ignore 'em and do your job, you'll learn to quickly develop a tough skin and people like this won't even make you bat an eyelash anymore, don't worry.

ostfaiz 18

welcome to the public dealing world, i am in the same profession, you have to face it with a smile only :( sorry OP

get over it,thats customer service.

He was just abbreviating c u. Next Tuesday.

that's how you say "you too" in their naive language

Well have a nice day to you too cut into less words

Little did the OP suspect that his customer was cursed by an evil leprechaun to always have a nice day no matter what, until he went nuts from lack of adversity in his life, he assumed the OP was one of the leprechaun's evil minions... Really it couldn't be any clearer. I can say this with 99.9999% certainty... There is also a .0001% chance that the customer is huge jerk... Come to think about it I might have those statistics backwards...

SystemofaBlink41 27

**** you see he was just having a bad day?