Cuddle time

By Anonymous - 12/12/2013 08:51 - Australia - Donvale

Today, my roommate, who happens to be a writer, got so pissed off at his editor that he got drunk, wrapped his arms around my waist, and only stopped when I agreed to spoon him. This is not the first time this has happened either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 757
You deserved it 5 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like your roommate has a crush on you. He only acts on it when the alcohol lowers his inhibitions.

Comments

You should try and spoon him when he's sober. Like that he might move out before you have to.

Kinda sounds like his roommate would rather enjoy it lol

Hide the Alcohol...or better yet don't allow it in your dorm room...

It's a bit more of a universal term...so I figured that would work...

Be careful. You know what they say, spooning leads to forking.

I think your.roommate is secretly in love with you..

JokersHQ 21

Well at least it shows that you're a good friend? Not many people would do that.

"Feel the rhythm with your hands (Steal the rhythm while you can) Spoonman"

DrownedMyFish 18

Now you know where to go if you ever feel the need to cuddle with someone!

myeviltwin 20

Don't worry OP. It's only gay if you push back :P Seriously though, I don't care how upset any of my guy friends are I would NEVER spoon with them and would disown them if they asked. And before anyone starts, NO I am not homophobic I just reserve the right not to be groped or touched in an inappropriate manner.

Sounds like an excuse to get close to you.