Classic blunder

By Anonymous - 15/05/2012 14:13 - United States

Today, I found out my best friend was having a birthday party and I wasn't invited, so I asked her why. She replied, "What birthday party?" It was a surprise birthday party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 375
You deserved it 31 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Devin91 20

Well... You still weren't invited.. So now you should be sad for you not being invited and ruining the surprise for her as well.

CockAsian 14

Instnt - That's the point...OP didn't know.

Quick, go hide...then yell surprise when she comes in.

There's a crowd of people waiting to jump you for ruining the surprise now.

1crabbygirl 10
graphicstyle7 17

How could you possibly know not to tell if you weren't invited? You didn't know. The person who TOLD you about the party you weren't invited to should be the one feeling shame, not you.

I wonder what kind of friend of hers would not invite her best friend to her own birthday party !

Maybe OP's the only one who thinks they're best friends.

And NOW you know why you weren't invited. You obviously can't keep a secret, so no one told you. You can't even keep a secret when you don't even know the secret! And now you ruined the surprise, you still aren't invited, AND you aren't even going to be there for your best friend on her special day. Jeez, is there any limit to how much you suck?

Ur comment was rude! -_- wat kind of a person are you!

ddeathbombb 5

28- it's the truth not being mean

28 - Firstly he is a doc (and docs don't care if they tell you good news or bad news, they just tell you news) Secondly he's a bastard... Enough said...

How the **** does that make sense? "you can't even keep a secret when you don't even know the secret!" if you don't know its a secret, then you don't know not to tell it. Your stupidity amazes me

It's not the truth! If you don't know it's a secret, how are you supposed to know not to tell it?

JordanA97 - *WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH* That was the sound of my comment going over your head. WAY over your head. Please do feel free to call me stupid again, though. I got a good chuckle out of that.

Llama_Face89 33

43- I dunno Doc. I guess any half trained monkey can become a doctor these days. Maybe you are and never knew it. :P

ddeathbombb 5

51- oh!! That's the sound out there. No wonder I couldn't get any sleep

Llama_Face89 33

Ugh for the record that was extreme sarcasm. >_

Wow seriously? They obviously didn't know and it was an honest mistake, he/she is human. You don't need to make them feel bad about the situation even more than they already are, have some respect for other people. It's ridiculous how rude some people are these days.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

This thread is full of fail.

For a minute I thought #22 was an idiot, then I realized he was being sarcastic.

You are NOT the best friend if only you think so. #youarelame

CockAsian 14

We aren't on twitter. Get that stupid # shit out of here.

redmane 21

Hash tags don't connect to anything here. You are lame when you hashtag things on social networks other than Twitter.

ifailplzinsultme 0

You have lost all rights to call someone lame by using a hashtag.

why hash tag something? what's it meant to do?