Classic blunder

By Anonymous - 15/05/2012 14:13 - United States

Today, I found out my best friend was having a birthday party and I wasn't invited, so I asked her why. She replied, "What birthday party?" It was a surprise birthday party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 375
You deserved it 31 204

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

67 - you ruined my chain. Here we go again. I like cake.

KiddNYC1O 20

Oh well, they'll be other ones.

KiddNYC1O 20
jayisacooter 1

Good manners always end well. You should never said a thing to your friend!!! If you were not invited there was a reason. Keep your big mouth shut in the future!!!!!

someone's a touch resentful. and anyway, if your so called best friend had not invitied you to a party and you didn't know why, you'd like to know why right? exactly.

76 I think you're the one who needs to shut up...preaching about good manners and then telling someone to keep their "big mouth shut". OP did nothing wrong. She confronted her best friend about something that bothered her. How was she supposed to know she was ruining a surprise?

1crabbygirl 10

76 is correct. Inviting yourself is tacky; questioning someone about not being invited is entitled. What would be a positive outcome of challenging someone for not extending a courtesy? You will just end up the a$$hole.

^ and you clearly didn't read the FML OP didn't invite herself. She asked her best friend why she wasn't invited to her party. It's called communication. It's what makes relationships and friendships WORK. You people are ridiculous.

zebracookie 0
xCrazyMexican 4

Your not Stan smith ass hole

Said the person why types his comment without a comma, and used "u" instead of "you".