Childish but effective

By unhappy wifey - 28/09/2012 06:09 - United States - Portland

Today, my husband and I are still having a dumb fight over remodeling. He's decided to take an immature route and pretends to be asleep whenever I walk into a room so he doesn't have to talk about it. Earlier, he pretended to fall asleep at the dinner table. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 430
You deserved it 4 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm curious if he went face first in food...

Throw a bucket of cold water on him to see if he "wakes" up.

Comments

If he acts like that when the argument is serious your relationship will be in trouble.

Lbeck 7

The time will come when he needs something from you, just remember to fall asleep when it does.

Yes because pretending to sleep is the only logical way out of a fight.

God I hate when they do that! It's so ridiculous :S

mintcar 9

I don't get it. He was better off not showing up at the table and eating alone in the living room or the kitchen.

ElishaisSexy2016 9
ElishaisSexy2016 9

Me? Um no.... Ur the one who can't spell... It's illiterate. ;)

It was SUPPOSED to be ironic. God, why do I even bother?

ElishaisSexy2016 9
SApprentice 34

26- Stop the text speak. It's 'you're', not 'ur'. 'You', not 'u'. Take the time to type out 'I don't know', don't type 'idk'. It's not funny or cute or ironic, or whatever reason you're trying to type like that for.

*You Please, mend your ways before-- Oh God, here they come. O.O GRAMMAR NAZIS!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIFE!!!!! :O

*Cradles Elishaussexy's limp body, silent years steaming down my face* Oh God, I'm too late... :'(

I have to agree. I absolutely hate it when people text speak. What's even worse than that is when they invent new ways of spelling words so it takes 3 times longer to read than it normally would.

Silent *tears. Good, God, now they'll be after me too! *Crawls into fox hole and readies rifle*

39 - I believe you also meant "streaming", not "steaming".

DAMN YOU SWYPE!!! *Retreats further onto fox hole as a grenade explodes just outside*

I hate to do this, but... "into fox hole".

*gracehi escapes just in time* Congratulations! You wrote a comment without typos!

*The morning glow shines upon gracehi's face, stained with dried blood and dirt, as orange dawn breaks over the horizon. Around her are the torn and twisted bodies of her comrades and enemies, fallen in the epic struggle, but her eyes are not tilted down toward the carnage as a smile lifts one corner of her mouth. Instead she looks toward the filthy and tattered banner of her nation being raised toward the sky as the Grammar Nazis retreat out of sight. The battle is won.*

pabst4america 1

At least some people understood it haha

This whole reply thread, wow. I can't stop laughing. I look like a crazy person. (I'm on a bench in Walmart)

ElishaisSexy2016 9

What in the world is going on on my comment?? Lmao

JaneDoexD 8