Childfree

By Anonymous - 17/08/2015 08:33 - United States

Today, after hearing the doctor saying my girlfriend can never be pregnant, I got a bit too excited. I'm currently on the 5th hour of the silent treatment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 698
You deserved it 42 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Get a vasectomy if you don't want children. Sympathize with your girlfriend because learning of infertility can be devastating for some.

Well I would say that you deserved it but you already know that.

Comments

The worst part is you don't seem regretful that you upset her at all. You're just bitching that she won't talk to you. She should dump your ass.

Your reaction was beyond despicable and tbqh you don't deserve her.

I don't want to say ydi but you do and you know it, so moving on. If I were your girlfriend we would high fived. But that's because I don't want kids either so I understand your side of things. I'm sorry your girlfriend is upset, hopefully for her sake the doctor is wrong. Who knows you might change your mind about kids one day.

the world doesnt really need anymore kids lol, just spend your money on you and live life to the fullest

So many things I and anyone else could say to your comment, sure shame it would get us kicked off fml.

A lot of people don't want kids but seriously that's devastating for your girlfriend.

You insensitive dick. Even if she didn't want to have children, that kind of news is devastating to a woman. YDI 1000 fold.