Cheeky little bastards

By weeping_willow - 01/06/2020 08:00

Today, the kids that live down the street had a yard sale in my yard while I wasn’t home. They sold a bunch of my daughter's toys, which I now have to replace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 783
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You don’t have to replace them. The kids Parents do!

seems like a police matter to me. The children down the street are thieves and depending on age need more adult supervision.

Comments

You don’t have to replace them. The kids Parents do!

This means they made money that they owe you!

Was your daughter one of the sellers?

My daughter is 3 1/2, and she was inside with me at the time

seems like a police matter to me. The children down the street are thieves and depending on age need more adult supervision.

Tell the parents off and make them replace the toys it is their fault after all

I'm floored by how many times I see fml mentionning people who don't live with the OP (mother, neighbors, ex... and the like) selling or throwing away their things. Don't you lock your doors when you are not there? Why do people who don't live with you access your house when you are not at home? ^^'

I was assuming they were toys that were meant for outdoors and sitting in the backyard.

get a shed or put them in the garage. never leave anything out when you're away. you lock your door when you're gone because of the possibility of theft, why would your yard be any different?

How did those little brats get your daughter's toys? How did they have a yard sale in someone else's yard, or at all, with no adults around? Something isn't adding up here.