By Forge - 11/10/2014 14:43 - United States - Taylor

Today, I went to my grandma's yard sale, only to find my baby pictures being sold for 25 cents each. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 021
You deserved it 3 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pwnman 33

that is beyond creepy if anyone buys those

orbit 22

I know! They are at least worth 50¢. What was she thinking.

Comments

pwnman 33

that is beyond creepy if anyone buys those

just look the creepy old man that buys them in the eyes before he walks away and does what he does with them

The baby pics and OP's underwear (reference)

Agree with #1. Go buy 'em back OP! It's better than some pedo creep having them!!

did the buyers think the,photos come with the frame?

Has anyone thought, maybe the old lady is hard on money? If she's having a yard sale we can't JUST assume she's got too much junk and wants room. Maybe she's having difficulty affording meds that keep her alive?

LuckBeNimble 19

63: that doesn't make the sale of OPs baby pictures (especially considering the high possibility a sicko would purchase them, if anyone at all) any less creepy.

"grandma, why's the mouth cut out of this one?"

71: She very well could have been selling a ton of old photos, and OP only mentioned theirs personally. There are definitely creepy people out there, but I just feel like we should give this woman the benefit of the doubt...

People use random photos for all sorts of things. My father once met with a guy trying to scam him, rather than showing a picture of his only son through his house, he bought a bunch of photos from someone like OP's grandma. He ended up getting the man arrested when the guy tried to open an account in his daughter's name. Ofc my father has no daughter, but these things have endless uses. One being shady deals, the others being artists works and such.

Look on the bright side OP. People are buying so you were a cute baby..

brendejafulable 41

old bitch. selling your precious memories.

orbit 22

I know! They are at least worth 50¢. What was she thinking.

brendejafulable 41

She needs to be put in a home for that.

ShadowlessSpear 21

Seems like she already has a home.

stellamahone 4

#2 while I agree it is weird to sell such photos and even more weird for someone to purchase the photos I don't think calling his grandmother a bitch is not right. I find it highly disrespectful.

30 - calling someone a bitch is disrespectful? no wayyyyy, i thought it was totalllly respectful

brendejafulable 41

Nobody understands my sarcastic humor. ****.

Unfortunately no one can see the obviously obvious and hilarious facial expressions that would've conveyed the requested sarcasm, so to speak.

Bro it's ok, I understand your sick twisted sense of humor

On the bright side, maybe at least some people will find you as a baby cute?

I'm not sure I want the guy in the windowless van finding my baby photos cute.

I think I would want to. I mean, his van says "free candy". With how broke I am I wouldn't mind some free candy. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

It's always funny to look at baby pictures. Even if you buy them from a grandma.

^ Found the creeper that everybody is talking about.

simplysarcastics 26

#31 Ok great now how do you suggest we go about getting rid of him? I have a bat by the way

And I'm a man. If we combine our powers, your bat and my man powers, we can maybe make it up to the top of the building and turn on the bat signal for batman to come and buy some baby pictures.

Did #62 just turn on himself? That would be like if a person on the FBI's most wanted list saw himself on the news and was like "Man, I really hope they catch that guy."

Buy them immediately, you may not get second chance to cherish your old memories.

I think we can reasonably assume OP is not posting from the yard sale. We also know FML is not a real-time website. Even if neither of those were true, this isn't an advice column.

Who died and put you in charge of deciding what the comments section is all about? If he wants to give some advice, he can do that, and you can deal with it. Comments like his are infinitely better than the drivel you just posted.

Agreed! Selling family photographs is not normal!!!

39# you are advising me, not to advice someone. Strange isn't it?