Caught in 4K

By ugh - 23/09/2009 19:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found a video camera behind a plant in my bedroom. My husband uses it to video tape himself having sex, with another woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 012
You deserved it 2 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No_fyl_cuz_ydi 0

divorce him .... use the tapes as evidence in court you're likely to get more since he is the scum of the earth

flyboy57 0

tape a **** you I'm leaving video for him!

Comments

Recusant 0

Since he likes showing off in front of a camera, help him out & show everyone he knows, including family!

j8t 0

replace the tape of you ******* his **** toy and don't invite him

If he was smart, he would've taken the video out. Divorce asap !

lynxstorm 0

Sorry that you found out that way. But very true you can use it against him in court. Of course if it were me I'd send a copy to all of his family members.

Bucinka 5

So here 's what you do. Depending on the size of the lens in the camera, you just put a sticker over the lens, or if it's big enough, tape a small piece of paper that says something like "**** you, asshole" or "You're busted"to the lens with the writing facing in, so the message appears on the next tape. Now, if you're feeling really evil, and can find the videos he created (I assume it's a digital camera and he's saving them on his computer as .mpeg's or something), create an e-mail account with an assumed name, get a blog, and post the .mpeg file to the blog with a "You're busted, douchebag*" message of some sort. Then send an e-mail to him under the assumed name, inviting him to come see the video. Since he's clearly a **** addict, he might well fall for messages like "Free lifetime hot vids! No credit card needed" or some shit like that. Then, when he clicks on the link, it takes him to the video of him and **** on the Side, with your message. If you're REALLY evil, send the message to the girl also. And his boss--unless **** on the Side IS his boss! Props to #24 for making me think of this. *Hey, it's not a good FML post unless I throw in at least one "douchebag"

write a note on the fridge "Dear ***** and husband and that's pretty much it

why would ppl say she deserves it? it's not even her falt