Catfished

By Samyett - 09/02/2011 19:22 - United States

Today, I decided to surprise my boyfriend by creating an account on Runescape, his favorite game. After finding him in-game, I started talking to him, not revealing who I was. After a while, I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He promptly said no and asked me for nude pics. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 396
You deserved it 14 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

QueenPersephone 9

Go ahead, send him a nudie. A really steamy one, of you with another guy. His best friend or brother if at all possible.

Comments

Haha, oh the RuneScape days of 2008. Back when I was 12.

takeapieandrun 9

2008? Lol... those weren't the "runescape days". More like 2006-7, 2008 was when they messed it up.

You say it like that was a long time ago.

Damn straight pie, I quit right when they took out the wild. 98 range :(

Well, it's back. So hurry up and get 99.

Wow Karan!!! So you're like 14 now!! You must have experienced so much in all that time! DOH

ItzJarrin 0

haha you should have sent them and seen if he noticed

man i would dump him that very millisecond!

FAdEDz 0

lmaooo, shoulda sent him some!?!

UpsidedownKayak 9

OP, most people lie on the internet because they don't know the person and it has little consequence. He really had no emotional connection to who he was talking to and you shouldn't take it personally. Why did you think it was a good idea to play this game with him? Why are you trying to deceive him? Was your point to prove that he was a bad person? You set your relationship up for failure. I hope you learned your lesson and learn to deal with your insecurity in a more productive and heathy manner.

UpsidedownKayak 9

One, we don't know how serious this relationship is and if he considers them, "just dating", probably not but just saying. My point was that she befriended him while on the internet for the purpose of testing him by deceiving him. Her actions are just as untrustworthy as his.

Kelita 0

That prob wasn't the first time he's done it so it's best for her to find out how he is now then later on.

Kelita 0

ok well maybe they just shouldn't b together if this gon keep happenin. Not a match.

fiveonefiveoh 0

how do u even justify this...??? u think it's her fault for wanting to get more involved with her boyfriend?? she wasn't trying to "deceive" him, she was messing with him.. regardless of that fact, due to that, she discovered what a disloyal prick this guy is.. how the **** do u sit there and justify thus behavior??? "we don't know their relationship"? yes we do.. he's her boyfriend, dumbass!!! she didn't keep that a mystery, Sherlock!!

QueenPersephone 9