Camping out

By Baggabbles123 - 08/06/2009 23:24 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was camping. Me and this really cute girl were hitting it off real nice. It was the last night so we both headed over to my tent to have sex. I was just about to get it in when a raccoon ripped my tent, causing the girl to scream and run away. I got cockblocked by a raccoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 332
You deserved it 9 320

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A raccoon interrupted you getting beaver, eh?

Comments

Sugar_lipsXo 0

keep it in your pants. that raccoon was a sign from above... there are no coincidences in life.

Rofl, that's awesome! Even better than being cockblocked by a fire alarm. (That was a previous FML, I think. :D) But hey, I've been wondering for some time, what does OP stand for exactly? Original Poster? :o Someone help meh, plees!

8, 14, and 18 are just mad they never get any.... jk, I wouldn't do it either but I don't think it's wrong. Adults are allowed to make their own decisions about what they want sex to be for them. All living things have a natural drive to reproduce. There's nothing evil or gross about it. Some people get married and then are afraid to have sex with their own spouse because of people with attitudes like yours. No wonder Europe laughs at us.

mehwhateverr 0

#24. I'm for abstinence, but I believe if you're not going to wait for marriage you should 1. wait until you're out of high school and 2. not have sex when you first meet them. I think both are absolutely tacky.

LMFAO.... that's freaken funny man sux but really funny...

#21, you're stupid. LIFE is a coincidence. #25, it's all well and good you think that abstinence is the way to go for you, but it gives you no right to judge other people for their decisions. Both of you just kinda need to get off your high horses and get laid.

I'll probably get cut down for this one but.... "DAMN GOOD FER NUTHIN' COONS IS ALWAYS COCKBLOCKING ME!" (sigh) this is much too offensive, why am I posting this?

bigbluebronco 0