Break in

By GodDaughter - 20/09/2009 00:08 - United States

Today, I was locked out of my house so I texted my cousin to come over and help me get in. She came over, stood on a chair and lifted me through the smallest unlocked window possible. Sadly, this was my bathroom window and I ended up head-first into my toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 671
You deserved it 9 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So? it's your own toilet. If you didn't flush, or left discharge all over the seat, it's your own fault.

You wouldnt be alive if you fell that hard into the toilet head first.

Comments

lol its been said before but.... I hope you flushed xD

Jincos 0

"#1 makes me laugh. He's to stupid, even for this site.

skyeyez9 24

Take a nice long, hot shower and you will be as good as new! As for your dignity, I can't help much.

FAKE. assuming that your window is at a normal hight like everyone elses, you would hit your head pretty hard, knock you out, and drown in your own filth. CASE ******* CLOSED! if youre gonna make

well the water softened her fall a little....

triplethreat13 0

Toilets are not disgusting and unsanitary if you clean them often enough. Sure, your dignity has been demolished, but as for your health and that situation, it's not that bad.

wow.. u could save bullies time ... you stick your own head in the toilet xD

"Love your hair, girl! Where did you get it done?" "The toilet. But thanks!" "Oh, so that's what that smell is..."

amanbaby 0

actually #1 has a point. I went on a prison visit for a boy scout merit badge and they have mirrors that reflect toward the toilets because people have committed suicide by jumping from the water tank into the bowl headfirst. it breaks their neck, and they were only 2 feet above the bowl. the window should be taller than that, so I call fake.

GOSH. THANK YOU. Finally somebody sees what im getting at. If one falls headfirst into the bowl itself without any support from the arms or whatnot, theyd most likely break their neck... so my post (the one that is now buried (#1)) isnt as stupid as all these people make it out to be.