Braggadocious

By krissy8799 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Spicy
Today, I gave my boyfriend a blow job for the first time. He posted it on Facebook and can't understand why I'm angry with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 210
You deserved it 10 098

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ImFrackinBored 13

...Well my question is: how many people liked it?

Comments

txgirl2013 14

Could be worse...your bf could be facebook friends with your mom..but sorry OP :(

Maybe he is. Perhaps even with OP's dad. That will spice up things a little in their home.

A code phrase for sex? I wonder how many figure it out. LOL

Haha that's funny at least it wasn't a video of u doing it then that's proof u can't deny

Weetart 8

Op this is a sign that you should get a NEW boyfriend.

If he's not smart enough to understand why your angry you might as well break up now. He's obviously a total dumbass & probably won't make it too far in life. Sorry OP your life does suck.

redmnky21 8

why are u angry with him? loosen up tight ass! it means u did good and you should be proud

But what if he was friends with her mum? I'm sure she would not be proud...

She should be proud that her boyfriend doesn't know what 'privacy' means? Yeah, totally.

I'm positive that most girls would not want their first type of sexual excursion like a ******** to be posted online. that's degrading and disrespectful. chose to do that intimately with him. try to have some sense of respect man!

Blog about his genitals op, tell if they were sour or salty. ruin his pride.

a_nutritionist 10

..."hey everyone, my boyfriends **** tastes horrible" yep, dont see how that could backfire at all.

aztecz0r 6

I understand why you might be upset but from a blokes point of view funny as ****, is he battered and bruised yet?

That's like the epitome of life to anyone who's never been blown before. His excitement is understandable.

What kind of sad, pathetic life would someone have to lead if the pinnacle of their life, achievements, and experiences was a few minutes of oral sex?

The whole experience left her with a sour taste in her mouth.