Bizarre love triangle

By sunburychick - 13/09/2009 09:27 - Australia

Today, I realised that the man who I wanted to be with, the man who wanted to be with me, and my husband were three different people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 846
You deserved it 26 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably should have "realized" this before you got married. YDI for marrying someone you don't want to be with.

Did you know the person reading this, the person who gives a damn, and your therapist are 3 different people too?

Comments

esdawg 0

wts a Y shaped coffin, I know at least one buyer's out there.

HAHAHAHAHA love it :) no beating aroung the bush...just straight up

SEPHARAD 0

It happens more often than you'd think in a marriage. Time to re-think your situation.

Seriously, people are so self-centered and THAT'S why 50% of marriages end in divorce. You choose who you marry and you enter a freaking contract. Feelings DON'T just disappear, the relationship just deteriorates if you don't put effort into it. What was that saying again? "The grass is always greener where you water it." People don't "fall out of love" overnight and without control. It is definitely something you can control - people just decide it's easier to give up and then they wonder why they've been divorced 6 times - they're just "unlucky in love" and it's like, no you ******** it's all your fault.

Yes - this. Marriage and love take effort and learning. People don't "just" change, they either change together and continue pursuing eachother or they change and stop considering that their significant other is changing, too. If you get to a place, emotionally, where the OP is now, it is your fault, at least partially. As many point out, we never know the whole story.

blink831forever 13

So you've got no one, basically. That sucks. Get a divorce and leave all three behind you.

The person you love and the person who loves you is never the same person - Chuck Palahniuk (if not in so many words)