Bizarre love triangle

By sunburychick - 13/09/2009 09:27 - Australia

Today, I realised that the man who I wanted to be with, the man who wanted to be with me, and my husband were three different people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 846
You deserved it 26 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You probably should have "realized" this before you got married. YDI for marrying someone you don't want to be with.

Did you know the person reading this, the person who gives a damn, and your therapist are 3 different people too?

Comments

Too bad you are married to a guy with Multiple Personality Disorder, but YDI for not knowing how to work it. When he's the guy you want to be with, screw him. When he's the guy who wants to be with you, make him fix things around the house, and when he's your husband, make him give you his paycheck.

cheetahboo2010 5

So, you don't want to be with your husband...he doesn't want to be with you...there's a guy that wants to be with you that you don't want to be with...but the guy you DO want to be with doesn't want to be with you. FYL, but if you don't want to be with your husband I suggest divorce.

go with the man who wants to be with you.

Indecisive, selfish ****** like you are why divorce rates are so high.

Your hubby never told you he was 1/3 of a set of triplets?

mysterystar 0

Ha after 3 times reading it, i understand it now, The man you want to be with is not your husband The man who wanted to be with you is not your husband And your husband.. tht sucks though..

Voddy 0

FML for your husband, YDI for you.