Best night out ever

By Dopeydancer - 08/09/2009 13:12 - United Kingdom

Today, after a few drinks with some mates at a bar, we were invited to the dancefloor with some girls. After some dancing and flirting, I felt a cheeky squeeze on my backside, and so I quickly returned the favour without looking back. A few minutes later at the bar, I realised my wallet was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 203
You deserved it 13 062

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for carrying your wallet in your back pocket...

Comments

Dogman332 0

Some one pulled this on my mum once, but it wasnt this situation, it was more like my father did itD: So exited for 9 to come out, who else is.

playfuldesk 0

Well done for insulting a whole nation of people in one go... you're definitely supporting the "Americans are stupid" (assuming you're American, as most people on this are) argument. And no, I don't have bad teeth. (where did that even come from?!)

Dogman332 0

You know what, we dont suck at all. Your the one that sucks because you think your cool for thinking that saying british sucks is cool. And no, we DONT have bad teeth, that is a stereotype. Have you "patriots" heard of that world? ------------------------------------------------ Youtube.com/Dogman339

he's just messing with u guys learn how to take a joke and make fun of yourself

not all Americans are stupid:) For starters, I love Europe. Everything is so close and public transit really allows you to get around swiftly. Add low drinking ages and family and it's a great place. The clubs are also fantastic, especially in Germany. Unfortunately, the Muslims and Turkish and Morrocans can be quite disrespectful and rude. (especially when the Muslims danced on the streets after 9/11) Skiing in the Swiss an Austrian alps is definitely a one of a kind experience, and though British accents and traffic laws can get annoying, it's a cool place to visit. (yeah, I'm American) :)

Okay dogman332 - I must correct you. It's spelt 'You're' in that context. But yes, back to the point at hand This guy is a fucktard and probably plays on 'call of duty' for most of the day and when he isn't his pathetic mind is contemplating ways on how to either... A. Sleep with his MUM using a different position. Or B. Go on a killing spree at his local school. See, anyone can be stereotypical. Fuckhead.

Wololo 0

that's why I always carry my wallet in my front pocket and it's a good idea to be careful of whose asses you squeeze.

fyourlife88 0

SHIT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED

Yes, because everyone keeps their wallet between their arse cheeks. Moron -.-

You were stupid enough to have your wallet in your back pocket, YDI

Coz then you get a cheeky dick squeeze when they pinch your wallet.

hairytoenails 0
DelaineyFitz 3

YDI for putting your wallet in your back pocket

haha you dick, surrey has some of the lowest crime rates around, and you managed to get picked on. You must flash your cash like an idiot to get robbed in such a low crime rate area!

Camberley's got chavs. Might've been there.

YDI. Shouldn't of brought your whole wallet in. If you must, a front pocket?