Bad sex

By izzie - 09/05/2010 14:15 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I had sex for the first time in months. His apology took longer than the sex did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 521
You deserved it 5 075

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rockstatic 0

These FMLs are so annoying. Look, your "problem" is that the guy is too attracted to you, and came right away. Here are some things you can do about it: 1. Make him come once first, then have sex with you. See how that goes. 2. Do a lot more foreplay. If you're that concerned about not getting enough action, have him eat you out first or finger you or use a vibrator on you. If you've already come, then it's not even that bad if he can't last. 3. Act like he's some sort of failure and your life is some sort of a disaster. Sex is always about working things out. Stop whining just because it wasn't earth-shaking right away.

Comments

fodyshark 0

quit whining it happens all the time. instead of bitchin about it maybe try and find ways to make it last longer.

Why do people stop after round one? All these FMLs about "the first time" are lame. Take a ten minute break and go back at it, the second time you'll be pissed he hasn't come already. Why do people give up this easy?!

TraTraTrashyy 0

women want 3 hours of satisfying sex you ******* noob... stop talking about this like you know about it...

Be a good girlfriend and work with him on it. maybe it was his first time too.

i dont know what's worse. this fml or the sex thing..?