Bad sex

By Undersexed - 14/09/2016 22:01 - United States - Washington

Spicy
Today, my husband complained about my lack of sex drive. Gee, I wonder why, Mr. "Always comes first by humping for a whopping 30 seconds." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 925
You deserved it 2 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Soverain 15

Well then tell him how you don't like how he orgasms so quickly. Talk to your partner about what gets you off, try some foreplay. Have him pleasure you with his mouth instead if he cums too fast. Nothing is going to change if you guys don't communicate and you'll both be unsatisfied. Communication is key to a healthy relationship.

My guy usually does that when we haven't had it for a while. But when we do it every day he lasts for 30-60m .-. it's kind of annoying tbh, going on that long. Im not a fkn pornstar just finish up jeez. Anyway! Do it more often and I bet you that will change.

Comments

if you both get each other off during foreplay then he should last longer during the main event

Bring back the ydi button cause lack of communication and lack of sex drive is what keeps this happening

If you completely spurn him and he starts banging another woman instead you will complain. so while he's not entitled to your body and although it sounds like he needs to spruce things up a lot, perhaps you can help him to understand how give it to you the way you want and desire.

Maybe that's something you should tell him. Otherwise, how is anything ever going to change? Also, some of the other commenters have some solid advice 1. Have him jerk off a few hours earlier or just go for round 2 with a break in between (it'll make him last a lot longer) 2. The more regularly you have sex, the longer he'll last typically. If you're only sleeping with him like once every week or two, you shouldn't really expect him to last very long. 3. Do more than just sex, possibly get each other off with other methods. Also, TELL HIM what it is you want and what it is you like. Guys aren't mind readers and don't just know what pushes women's buttons.

How they don't get that THEIR SHITTY PERFORMANCE is why we don't want to have sex is beyond me.

It's also beyond me how the commenters here think, that if you tell someone that something is not good they will immediately change for the better.

And it's beyond me how YOU guys can't just talk to them about it instead bitching and complaining about it to everyone else.

could have something to do with faking orgasms and lying about how good they were. also if their performance is shitty why don't you start taking control. sounds like it might have something to do with you going all starfish

a guy's end is a little different to a girls, since there's the issue of if they come quickly, it creates problems. if a woman does, it's fine and good. a guy that doesn't last long can actually give him performance anxiety, which can lead to erectile dysfunction and even shorter lasting time. everyone has different things they like, if you want them to happen the easiest way is to tell them. if the guy is always quick and your partner, communication can help with things you like happening, finding things to help both partners, reducing performance anxiety, other things to get the other person over the line, and allow for training. sometimes men can condition themselves to finish too quickly through masturbation habits. practice with a partner they talk to allows to retrain them into lasting longer, but doesn't happen unless they have open communication. some males have chemical imbalances that cause poor self control, which is what premature ejaculation medication can correct. it's beyond me how people have one sided, poorly informed and hypocritical view points of the issue. it's not a good thing, but I doubt they'd like it either. 1. communicate, especially if it's that they aren't doing something you like. talk about the problem and be honest. talk regularly, and be considerate to each other. 2. try training him, or different acts (oral, toys, foreplay, etc etc). having sex regularly and frequently can help with poor performance. 3. have him go to the doctor, get some blood tests. medication or a psychologist may help the issue.

I'd suggest you could get a penis ring, and try some dominance foreplay, that can help with his precocious ejaculation..there are some fun tantra exercises you could even do together to enhance your sex lives and drive, don't give up OP, think in solutions and how to grow together :) good luck OP and God bless

go get what you want from your man. if he comes quick go clean up or what not and when he comes back to bed jump on him, I doubt he'll deny you of round two. or you can spice it up by even sending a text earlier in the day and say tonight we're going for 3 rounds..make it sexual. He needs to feel wanted just as much as we women need to feel wanted. a little text can go a long way..we can't expect our partners to know our every desire unless we tell them. so get to talking or get to moving girl!

ydi. sounds like you need to grow up and both of yous have an adult chat about sexual intimacy satisfaction.

Tell him you'd crave sex more if he thought more about how the other person was affected. Say amazing sex for you involves foreplay and understanding a woman's needs.

The next time he complains about your sex drive, why not say that you aren't getting much out of it because he comes too quickly and then suggest that you work together to fix the problem?

Then how about you talk to him about it instead of complaining?