Bad sex

By Undersexed - 14/09/2016 22:01 - United States - Washington

Spicy
Today, my husband complained about my lack of sex drive. Gee, I wonder why, Mr. "Always comes first by humping for a whopping 30 seconds." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 927
You deserved it 2 436

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Soverain 15

Well then tell him how you don't like how he orgasms so quickly. Talk to your partner about what gets you off, try some foreplay. Have him pleasure you with his mouth instead if he cums too fast. Nothing is going to change if you guys don't communicate and you'll both be unsatisfied. Communication is key to a healthy relationship.

My guy usually does that when we haven't had it for a while. But when we do it every day he lasts for 30-60m .-. it's kind of annoying tbh, going on that long. Im not a fkn pornstar just finish up jeez. Anyway! Do it more often and I bet you that will change.

Comments

I feel your pain. My last ex was literally a minute man and my current is the opposite. Goes forever and can't get off half the time. Would be nice to have someone who's in the middle instead of the 2 extremes.

I thought I saw my name, but it was my estranged brother, Gee I Wonder

if he was always like this,why did you marry him then?

They might not have had set until they got married. Or it's quite possible that he hasn't always been like this.

Communication and some ****** delay training.

If you never talk about it, your partially at fault here. YDI at least somewhat. Of course, I'm assuming you haven't mentioned it to him since your post doesn't indicate any differently. If you did and things still haven't changed, it might be time to think of a different solution (therapy?... divorce?).

Tell him to wear a **** ring, it'll make him bigger and longer, and it'll help him last, without hurting his delicate "manhood"

Tell that stingy bastard to rub one out first so he lasts longer.

Just tell him. I'm sure he feels bad about it too. I'd rather know if I wasn't doing a good enough job myself.

I love when people come here to bitch about their relationship to the FML community when really they should just say what's on their mind from the start to their SO.