Bad hair day

By Hairdresser On Fire - 01/10/2019 18:05 - United Kingdom - Bristol

Today, I mistook a little girl for a boy. Unfortunately, I only realised my mistake until after I'd cut her hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 731
You deserved it 1 863

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did her mother specify how she wanted her hair cut or did she just say go wild and do whatever you think is best? Usually parents say something that will give some type of hint as to what their child's gender is...

Now everyone will mistake her for a little boy for the next few months. You were just ahead of the curve!

Comments

Did her mother specify how she wanted her hair cut or did she just say go wild and do whatever you think is best? Usually parents say something that will give some type of hint as to what their child's gender is...

did the child have no parents? didn't someone tell you what cut they wanted for their child?

Now everyone will mistake her for a little boy for the next few months. You were just ahead of the curve!

Parents didn't say anything? Shave the head clean and say that's a big trend right now. Really can't complain if they didn't give any instructions on what they wanted :p

bet her parents wasnt very happy. with you

Why wouldn't you ask the parents what haircut they want, before you start?

bl3ur0z3 17

Did you and the parent or even the child not discuss the cut and style before you cut her hair? I find this one very hard to believe.

TheCrazedHare 7

Did the parent's not tell you how they wanted it cut?

Most importantly, does the child look good with this short haircut?

Some girls look cute with a pixie cut. Not all girls, mind you. Kris Jenner looks like she knew about Caitlyn all along.