Are you listening?

By littlemissignored - 02/09/2009 19:17 - United States

Today, I was having lunch with my boyfriend and talking about how stressed out I've been because of my job. While I'm speaking, he pulls out his phone and says his boss is texting him and it was important. There was a game of Tetris reflecting onto his glasses from his phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 820
You deserved it 7 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for dating someone who doesn't play Pacman instead.

Glasses, tetris, and a lame ass dick lie. Yup, sounds like a nerd waiting to be dumped to me.

Comments

bollywood_rocks 0

Did you even take a minute out of your bitching to ask HIM how HIS day went? Relationships are a lot of give and take plus there's an advice my mum gives to married people she counsels that has always stuck with me: NEVER BRING A THIRD PARTY INTO YOUR RELATIONSHIP. In this case you brought in a third party: the internet and us the commentators. The smart thing would've been to stop your bitching,let him finish his meal in quiet and then at a better time tell him you felt ignored AFTER you ask him about his day. You're carrying on like a little diva who wants all attention on her. Keep it up and you won't have a boyfriend to bitch to anymore.

Bullshet 0

FYL because he lied to you, even if it was nothing really big. There's no need for lying. That and he just kind of blew you off. There's more tactful ways to go about these things, especially if you're dealing with a gf or bf. YDI because you can't expect everyone to sit and listen about YOUR life and YOUR stress for ten minutes. If you just mention it, that's one thing. If you rant on and on about it, it's something that you need to fix. He's probably pretty stressed too, and he doesn't need to hear about someone else's stressful day.

You sound like one of those women who analyzes the minutea of your life out loud. Just shut up. The poor bastard is sick of your endless whining. Get a therapist.

..Especially about work. I mean, what do you expect, lounging around playing games? People obviously have to work for their money.

jaredletolover 0

stop being boring!! dont listen to people who tell you to dump him :)

Confront that jerk. You could use a guy who actually listens to your problems