Are you listening?

By littlemissignored - 02/09/2009 19:17 - United States

Today, I was having lunch with my boyfriend and talking about how stressed out I've been because of my job. While I'm speaking, he pulls out his phone and says his boss is texting him and it was important. There was a game of Tetris reflecting onto his glasses from his phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 820
You deserved it 7 129

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL for dating someone who doesn't play Pacman instead.

Glasses, tetris, and a lame ass dick lie. Yup, sounds like a nerd waiting to be dumped to me.

Comments

I'm not mean enough that this warrants a YDI, but I'm CERTAINLY not going to click FYL. So what? Maybe your boyfriend doesn't want to hear about your daily woes. That's not his problem; he doesn't exist so you can whine to him all the live long day. Get. Over. It!!!! I'm sooo sick of people on this site whining about people in their lives who aren't perfect!

mcsnelly 5

This isn't really whining about someone not being absolutely perfect. I mean, seriously, it's not that hard to listen to someone when they're stressed out so that they feel better!

Tetris... Or hard core ****. When zoomed in its hard to tell the difference. ;D

YDI for thinking you're more important that Tetris.

Eventually you will learn: vent to your girlfriends, not your man. Unless it involves them, they don't care. Men handle stress differently, no talking involved so guys get bored listening to us rehash every aspect of our day in detail.

iSushix3 0

at least he wuznt texting another girl :/

beastio 0

STOP WHINING THEN. When will girls get that guys don't like drama and whining?!???!??

Never, because there still are guys who DON'T mind and actually LIKE to comfort their girlfriend.

Well aren't I happy I will never date any of the douchebags who've commented here saying 'stfu bitch guys don't care'. Thank god there are real men out there.