Apologetic

By mpsteve137 - 30/06/2012 06:21 - United States - Acworth

Spicy
Today, I realized I say "sorry" more than anything else during sex with my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 939
You deserved it 9 785

Same thing different taste

Top comments

moviegirl6 5

You should ask for pointers instead of just apologizing over and over.

Sorry that I dropped you on the coffee table ...

Comments

Don't worry man. Its all about practice and as your gf she should know and understand. Eventually you'll stop saying I'm sorry and start saying RIDE THAT ****! Be confident. :)

twisted_cherub 14

That's a great way to get better--not practicing. I know, he can become a sexual god by reading about it or watching a lot of ****. [For all the sarcasm-impaired, that was it.] Maybe he's just the kind of guy who apologizes for every awkward moment because he thinks sex should be perfect like in movies, instead of reality; falling on the floor while wrestling your foot free of your underwear, screaming in pain when you get a cramp, or asking "Would you like to move so your head's not hitting the wall?". Give the guy a break. At least he cares if he's doing it right or not. A lot of guys don't.

TheLover21795 2

That just made my day remembering "Would you like me to me over?" in the old sex in the car times xD

Am I the only one who thought that OP has to keep saying sorry because his member is too big?

Some times the chica can't handle the big D. Giver her a shot of tequila and it will lose. Her right up, no pun intended......no for reals though, find positions that don't make her feel like u bout poke out her stomach and start slow. And practice everyday.

hotPinklipstick 24

I feel like I just lost 10 IQ points reading your comment.

TheVelocirabbit 10

... What the fudge did I just read?

Llamacod 11

my question is: why would a shot of tequila lose if you gave it to her and what would the shot of tequila lose?

Wear a gag? Maybe you should let your girlfriend take the reins?

I shouldn't of laughed as hard as I did...

If you need to learn things OP, read. Also stop being so beta and saying sorry. Sit her down an talk and be like "I'm going to work on me as a person, if you don't like something, anything, speak up" Be a man, not some over apologetic beta punk. Tell yourself "Im the alpha MF around here!" and believe that shit!

What if he's saying sorry because he's too large for her to take? Also, "so beta" and "beta punk", what are you? Some sort of college frat boy?

We're not dogs, we don't have an alpha dog/leader of the pack. There's dominance, yes but being "alpha" or "beta" (lol alphabet...a) all the time gets boring.

if thats the only talking you are doing bed , you might wanna change it to something more exciting otherwise you partner might just get sick of it .