Aaand blocked.

By wtf fml - 20/03/2018 17:30 - United States - Hesperia

Today, I was mourning the recent loss of a close family member. My ex's idea of comforting me was to ask if he could come over so I could “give him some bomb ass head” to take my mind off things. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 422
You deserved it 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hellblazer_Sith 25

I am so glad he is your ex. Sorry for your loss OP.

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Keeping your mind off of your recently deceased family member and putting it on his dick is not a very good suggestion.

OP, do you actually listen to what you tell him while you're doing that? I bet it's all "Babe, i love doing this for you. Whenever you want, just ask. It'll make my day."

It's quite hard to talk with a dick in your mouth, you know. You should try it some time. Or a double handjob so that you don't write stupid stuff like this on the internet.

To be fair, there was a chance no matter how small that chance is, that that was exactly what you wanted. joking aside, chin up n I'm sorry for your loss

This is the fault of capitalism. The manifestation of power as a variable (for example - money), means that humans develop instincts to be naturally individualistic so as to not fall on the social ladder. This led to your ex instinctually (and abhorrently) prioritising his own desires.

"What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

aww c'mon just respect the meme... Also if you wanna explain why I'm wrong, go ahead.

Clearly this is just one of many reasons he's your ex.

What an asshole thinking about himself only now I see why you’ll are not together anymore