A night to remember

By Donzai - 30/03/2009 22:17 - Canada

Today, I was at my boss's house for a company BBQ. Earlier I had taken muscle relaxants to calm my lower back pain. After a few drinks it was clear the alcohol and medication did not mix. I woke up few hours later to find out I had stripped naked and jumped into the 4-foot cake before passing out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 507
You deserved it 81 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahaha goes to show that you shouldn't mix medication and alchohol didn't you know that!

may_cause_fail 0

Didn't you read the warnings? You are stupid. Even if you didn't pay attention to that (which makes you even dumber), it's common sense. Deserved it. ;D

Comments

galad2003 0

If you did this at a company BBQ you migth end up losing your job. If someone did this at a company function where I work they would. Dumbass

tuculito 0

LMFAO. I'm sorry I'm laughing at your expense but that is just too funny!

#24... ROFL! and, even if this is fake, i love this story!

sims224 0

uhh #16 - you're a ******* weirdo. when's the last time you've gotten oral? how about never? Ok, everyone's right about how you should probably have read the directions - but it is still absolutely HILARIOUS!! hope nobody posted pix on facebook :/. lol.

Read the instructions genius. Or at least use common sense, almost every medication ever made says "Do not mix with alcohol".

I think you're lying, but if not...that's what you get for paying no attention to the directions and such.

bioclock 0

From someone that has accidentally mixed alcohol and a muscle suppressant (a story both too long and too stupid to bother with here), I can honestly say that this is NOT what would happen. Yes, OP would have been unconscious, but would also be in a somewhat comatose state and probably would have been shipped off in an ambulance, rather than stripping naked and crashing into a cake. Mixing two depressants won't magically make you hyper and crazy; in fact, that would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.