By b3ardown23 - 07/09/2011 01:14 - United States

Today, I got junk punched by a midget in Sears for giving him "a funny look." I was trying to read the price of the fridge he was standing in front of. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 690
You deserved it 2 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

azcardinals1307 2

well, he sure as hell doesn't deserve special treatment. treat him as you would a normal person.

je_suis_fml 11
vadim14 3

damn somebody beat me to it. he probably just had a short fuse

The great thing about midgets is that they can be drop-kicked.

Maybe he tried to punch somewhere else but his size didn't allow him to reach higher

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Midget's thoughts: If I can't punch him in that head, I'll just punch him in the other.

Sorry he was a little short with you, but u have to be the bigger person here!

vadim14 3

it's ok they don't count as real people

And why would you say that!? Of course they count as real people!!

I keep seeing this Midget argument. That Midget is an insulting term and that we should call them "little people." I'm sorry, but personally i find "little people" FAR more insulting not to mention patronising.

People insult other people for looking different? Christ. What have I been missing?

I don't like the term little people either!

I thought "dwarf" was the correct term, given that the condition is called "dwarfism"?

EnEl_Infierno 15

Just call them, Gnomes, they should be happy with that, their gona take over the world soon you know.

I'd be more offended if someone punched me in the nuts!

GlitteryMasakali 1

25 - why don't you, um, get a haircut?

MYkumquatsOWN 1

well did you at least apologize?

im assuming this midget was see-through since you insisted on looking at a price tag he was standing infront of?