Yummy

By kjmsit - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I reached into my fridge to grab a strawberry soda. I noticed the can had started to leak from the top so I slurped up the spilt red liquid on the top of the can. I realized it wasn't soda, but blood from a defrosting steak on the shelf above it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 297
You deserved it 23 888

Top comments

Oh man, nasty! That's why meat goes on the bottom. Hope you don't get sick.

Are you vegetarian? That'd be even worse.

Comments

alwaysalady 0

meat should go in a pan on the BOTTOM SHELF. Kitchen safety 101. Someone in your household failed at least as hard as you did.

Steak... I'm not 100% sure of this but isn't steak meat coming from cows exclusively? Because if so, unless you live in like Ireland, it's np. You can eat that meat raw if you'd wish.

piddly_03 0

1. always defrost meat on THE BOTTOM 2. always defrost said meat on a plate or some sort of vessel that will catch said 'blood' before it contaminates the whole damn fridge. 3. that red substance is actually not blood, its some sort of protien stuffs.. 4. you couldnt have consumed that much of it, so it wont hurt you, but i bet it tasted like hell 5. if your soda can is leaking, from anywhere, especially the top, DO NOT DRINK IT. there is so much wrong with this it actually makes me mad. and your a dumbass.

this is an fml and ydi. fml for drinking blood (don't die) and ydi for not properly containing th steak to begin with

YDI for not putting meat on the bottom! dont worry though, the amount that would fit on the top of a can probably wouldnt do much to you.

why would you even think to do that, eww.

Whats gross or FML about it, its just blood. Did you know you have about 6L of that stuff in your body? :| Gross!! Quick, slit your wrists to drain yourself from all that ewwy blood!

mike0_0 0

the red in red meat is blood