You tried!

By Noname - 15/02/2009 23:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I wanted to seduce my boyfriend so I put on my sexiest lingerie and started playing mood music. As he was eating dinner, I climbed up on the table and started seductively crawling across to him. The table collapsed under my weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 937
You deserved it 50 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Contrary to popular belief most tables aren't designed to hold a person's weight, that is unless it's a large banquet table from Ikea, in which case they probably shouldn't make lingerie in those sizes. For the world's sake.

Comments

If i were him, i wouldn't know whether to laugh or ask if you were okay

I can't stop laughing as I picture this. XD maye buy a stronger table?

Everyone saying OP needs to lose weight needs to stop and consider some things: First, we don't know how much OP actually weights, and second, we don't know the type of table she was on or how sturdy it really was. I've seen tables collapse under people that weigh like 120 pounds because they aren't built solid. I doubt we're talking abouta top-of-the-line oak table here; it's probably one of those cheap tables that would collapse under anything put on it besides dishes and silverware. So yeah, FYL OP.

You couldn't wait until he finished dinner?

The_9th_Doctor 18
Kavka 15

my bet is that it was a really shitty table...

Is crawling across a table considered sexy these days?

everyone is commenting on how much OP weighs when the table could have been old. Don't automatically assume OP was overweight even though it said "the table collapsed under my weight."

THIS ISNT FAT FREE!!? THIS IS FATTY FAT FAT